Thursday, August 14, 2008

Halloween Town? Or Holiday Town?

Finally, something to post about.
Though admittedly the news I post now could be old because I haven't been trying to find stuff for a while.
So excuse me if I'm a bit out-of-date.


Anyway, back to the story.
We now have a new place on the Gaia World Map! It's Halloween town.

It reminds me so much of Halloween Town from Kingdom Hearts (not that thats a bad thing), and the most obvious reason at the moment for it's existence is the Halloween event coming in a couple of months.

Though this has raised speculation that it's a "Holiday Town", and will change it's appearance every holiday we have.

Either way, very stylish Gaia. Very stylish.

Here, take a look! (Or, it's left then down from Durem)

The major source for this article can be found here.

5 comments:

Rara said...

The Halloween town has been there a few months now xD

Jennifer said...

Yay! I barely go on Gaia so if something new happens I'll go here and see ^_^

Jeboo said...

@Rara: Haha, I guess I'm just slow then.

Rara said...

Boo Boo *pat pat* its ok xD there was never an announcements or anything it just randomly appeared a few months ago. xD

rachelsaur said...

Ooh, that's awesome! 8D
It'd be cool to have some new NPC's in the mix. ;3

Blog Credits


It is worth noting that this blog is updated from Australia, so whilst the dates for some articles seem old by a couple of days, they're more recent than they appear. Australia is basically in a GMT +10:00 zone.

This blog is brought to you by the following Gaia Online users:
-Jeboo

We work to bring you the news about the Gaia Online community.

Thank you to those who have allowed us to link to their guides.