Thursday, August 28, 2008

From this time forth...

This blog will no longer be updated at a consistent rate.

I now don't really have time to do this, nor am I as interested and as motivated as I previously was.
I really hope to however, in the future, begin work on it again and invest a bit more time in getting word around about it, maybe getting a bit more support and help.
I'm sorry to anyone who still looks at this blog every so often for any possible disappointment.

Though, at this point in time, if anyone sees this and wishes to continue what I have started, please send me a PM at Gaia Online.
My username is: Jeboo

It's been good working on this.
Catcha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

*sigh* Thanks for telling us ^___^

Blog Credits


It is worth noting that this blog is updated from Australia, so whilst the dates for some articles seem old by a couple of days, they're more recent than they appear. Australia is basically in a GMT +10:00 zone.

This blog is brought to you by the following Gaia Online users:
-Jeboo

We work to bring you the news about the Gaia Online community.

Thank you to those who have allowed us to link to their guides.